Placement Ambassador Program
The Placement Ambassador program is conducted every year by the Placement Office in order to give the students a chance to explore their potential by working in close collaboration with the Placement Office and becoming a part of their activities. It gives the students a chance to connect with the professionals from the corporate world.
Students interested in applying for campus ambassador program are encouraged to fill out the application form and send their resume and cover letter to the placement office. The shortlisted candidates are then interviewed and finalized through an assessment center.
Eligibility and Required Qualifications:
- CGPA of 3.0 minimum.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Energetic, outgoing relationship-building skills are a must
- Excellent written and oral and communication skills, including presentation skills
- Self-motivated, curious and proactive: ability to create and manage independent projects with limited supervision
- Technological proficiency: Understanding of and interest in social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.); basic understanding of software applications including MS Word and MS Excel
- Initiative, dependability, discipline, creativity, responsiveness, open-mindedness, and self-confidence
- Strong organizational skills.